Saturday, May 14, 2011

Nominated! (Again!)


Big news!

I was nominated for Best Photographer in Vancouver in the Urban Culture Conference & Awards. Even if I don't win this, I am thrilled to be recognized. This Monday May 16th, I will have lived in Vancouver for 3 years. THREE! I guess time flies when you're working to be one of the best photographers in Vancouver...

I could not have got here without the support and encouragement of so many people...including MANY who are nominated for awards as well...
So here is what you do:

Go to: http://urbancultureconference.com

Click on ARTS
Click on Photographer
Vote for me.

That's it! You only vote once, super simple.

If you want to go through the other categories. Vancouver is Awesome is up for 4 BLOG awards including: Lifestyle, Sports, Events and MUSIC (which is me, so definitely give that one love).

Also under ARTS, vote for Sueme for Street Art, and Colin Moore for Fine Arts

Thanks so much. This week coming up isn't super busy so I'll be posting some photo updates!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home